Sachamoti Coconut Kalakand
1. Combine the dessicated coconut, milk powder, milk, sugar and ghee. Cook in a nonstick pan stirring continuously till mixture thickens.
2. As the mixture thickens, it will start changing its colour. When it turns slight reddish, sprinkle 2 tbsp milk on it, add saffron and cardamom powder. Mix well and spread it in a greased tray to form a layer of 1″ thickness.
3. Sprinkle almond pistachios flakes over it and allow it to set for 10-15 minutes
4. Cut into desired shape and it’s ready to serve.
- Dessicated coconut -1 cup
- Milk powder -1 cup
- Milk -1 cup
- Sugar – ¼ cup
- Ghee – 2 tbsp
- Saffron – 8-10 strands
- Cardamom powder – 1tsp
- Almond and pistachio flakes – ¼
- cup for garnishing.